• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Zeiss Conquest V4 / 6-24x50

antleredacres

Zeiss Conquest V4, 6-24x50, ZMOA-1, Illuminated, ANIB, Non mounted. Purchased from Cameraland for an intended rifle build that I lost interest. $875 TYD . Postal MO or Certified Bank check. No Paypal. Thanks for viewing my listing.
DSCN0732.JPG
DSCN0733.JPG

Promotion was free Zeiss rings and a neoprene cover with scope. I ordered a v6 demo from them and came with rings. Only bummer is it took almost 2 months to get the rings. Scope was at the door in a week

They told me that they'd have the rings and cover to me in about 2 weeks. They are still doing the rings and cover when you order a scope. I ordered a scope today and they were on my order for free. They confirmed the rings and scope cover were coming when I called them about the order today.

I got a V6 from them delivered today. Also waiting on the rings. They included the Scopecoat today. The rings look like they will be nice. If they aren't, no big deal...
I have looked through the v4's in a store. They seem like very nice scopes.