Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x44

pburton

LRH Team Member
Sold pending funds.

This is a like new Zeiss Conquest V4. Mounted on a rifle for one session at the range with about 30 shots fired. Selling the rifle, so don't currently have a need for this scope. Great glass. No scratches, dings, or dents. #94 ZMOA-2 reticle. Will come in original box with all paperwork. $650 shipped to your door. Please PM with any questions. May consider trades for barrel blanks, 700 actions, stocks.

Last edited:

Beaver10

Nice scope! Best price I’ve seen for it, too.

I bought this scope a month ago for my 280AI. A lot of scope here - plus, one of the easiest zero stops to set.

pburton

LRH Team Member
I believe that they are one of the best scopes, for the money, out there today.

Michael Hathorn

LRH Team Member
This is a like new Zeiss Conquest V4. Mounted on a rifle for one session at the range with about 30 shots fired. Selling the rifle, so don't currently have a need for this scope. Great glass. No scratches, dings, or dents. #94 ZMOA-2 reticle. Will come in original box with all paperwork. $650 shipped to your door. Please PM with any questions. May consider trades for barrel blanks, 700 actions, stocks.
PM sent

mike33

I have a 700 ss in laminated stock factory barrel re chambered to a 6mm x 284. Shoots well, low round count. I haven't been on here for awhile don't know how to send a pm. Email me if interested [email protected]

pburton

LRH Team Member
Thank you to everyone for all of the offers. The scope is sold pending funds!