• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss Conquest, Stainless, 4.5-14x50, Z Plex

thechamp

Have a mint Conquest 4.5-14x50 in Stainless Steel finish with the Z plex reticle. Bought it new a couple years back and it spent it's life in the safe on the Winchester Featherweight 270 that I traded earlier this year. It was mounted in Burris Signature rings and is mint from what I recall. I'll look it over again just to be sure but it's been at the range and in the safe. Comes with the original box and paper work.

This is the 521492-9920 model that sells at SWFA for $899. I'll take $775 including shipping (lower 48). Very good scope that I hesitate to sell but I'd like to have a couple more illuminated reticles on rifles that I do use. This one sits in the safe so it might as well be in use somewhere else.

This model does have the Hunter Turrets so you have low profile turrets that are covered just like in the old days! Glass is exceptional in this scope.

Can get pics tonight. If interested shoot me a pm.

Thanks

$750 including shipping in the USA via USPS.

Scope is as new with box and documents. Silver/Stainless finish

Scope is mounted in Burris Signature Rings and is perfect. No ring marks, no scratches. Would pass for new. Warranty card included.

Conquest002.jpg

Conquest003.jpg

Conquest001.jpg

Conquest004.jpg

Conquest008.jpg

Conquest006.jpg

It's a Z Plex. I did try a Rapid Z a few years back when they first came out and it's nice for some folks but not my thing. Too much clutter in the middle where to my eyes it made it very difficult to actually see a game animal in low light. Reminded me of trying to shoot through a fence in low light and hit something on the other side.. I am a big fan of the TDS that Swarovski had and thought the Rapid Z would be the same but just too much stuff in the window.

Recent Posts