• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss Conquest scopes for sale-price drop

Brad from ND

I've got 2 Zeiss Conquest scopes for sale. Glass is bright and crisp like all Zeiss scopes.

1. 6.5-20x50 with Mildot reticle and target turrets. Only been to the range. Not a scratch on it. You can't hardly even tell it's ever been mounted. There's only a very slight change on the finish where the rings were and you REALLY have to look to even see that. Includes original box, but no scope covers. $850 shipped and insured.

2. 4.5-14x50 with Z-Plex reticle and target turrets. It has 2 small nicks on the front bell. I guess I didn't have the rings quite tight enough for a 300RUM and the scope slid in the rings. There is a scratch on both sides, front and back from the rings. I thought it was going to be a lot worse than it turned out. It is still a very functional scope, just has a couple cosmetic blemishes. No box or scope covers. $575 shipped and insured---Sold Pending Funds

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00793.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

Last edited: