• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44 Z-Plex Ultralight Scope

Hookdown

I received this scope on a custom rifle I bought. It weighs a mere 17oz. And it's only 20.5oz with the rings. I figured this would be great for someone building an ultralight sheep/ mountain rifle. I'm honestly not that familiar with Zeiss scopes. On the build sheet it is listed as "4.5-14x44 AO MC SS HT Rapid-Z 800 Reticle." I believe the builder charged over $900 for it. It is in excellent condition. No marks, scratches, dings or ring marks that I can see. It has factory Zeiss lens covers. I don't know who makes the rings. They sit low on the rifle and worked fine on a 300WM. Not sure of the value. I want to be fair. Would $600 be a fair price for the whole setup?
FiveSixOne289Zero365
IMG_6208.jpg IMG_6209.jpg IMG_6210.jpg IMG_6211.jpg IMG_6548.jpg IMG_6549.jpg IMG_6550.jpg

After some posts on another site, I think the reticle is the Zeiss 43. Here's what it looks like.
zeiss_43_mildot_reticle.jpg

I'll take it. Working tonight, and most don't like 2 Am phone calls. Off the next week so give me a good call time or PM details. I'll send mine.

Evidently didn't get this sent from my phone, but basic info PM looks like I got it through. Just called to follow up.

I'm sorry. I had the scope posted on a couple sites and someone said they'll buy it this morning as I was getting ready to fly. I just landed and got a chance to see this post. Darn it. I'm sorry. So it's SPF right now.

Thanks! Such is the internet.

I'm not sure, but the antelope may have sold it to me! Very nice!

Next time.

If the sale falls through, it's yours. Should know soon. Thanks for understanding. And thank you for the compliment on my antelope.