Zeiss 10x54 Victory RF thoughts

chetraguse

Anybody had any experience with these? Currently have Leicas 2200 model and was looking at the Zeiss 10x54 because of the Bluetooth function and bigger tubes.

I have the 10x42 newer model. Ranging is quick and ballistic feature is quick and accurate. Bluetooth pairing is quick and easy. You'll enjoy that part of it. Took it to Colorado, however and it crapped out on me in cold weather. Low battery signal and wouldn't range. This is a 2 month old unit. Very frustrating to say the least. I sent it back to Zeiss and they are replacing it with a NEW unit. Hopefully that was just a lemon and not a trend like I hear about some RF's. Don't let that scare you off though. I think it is a great unit and easy to use. Some folks fuss about the position of the ranging button but that is easily overcome by consistent use and muscle memory. I researched all the RF ballistic binos with excellent glass and the Zeiss came out on top every time. I understand the Sig 3000 is and excellent unit but I suspect the glass doesn't compare to the Zeiss.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts