• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss 10x45 T* Victory RF binos

OKbow87

I have a pair of Zeiss 10x45 T* Victory Rangefinding binos I'd like to sell. I bought these a few years ago from SWFA. They are in what I would consider really good shape. The factory box, neck strap, ocular covers and warranty card and soft case are included. They have been hunted and used in tactical comps for a couple years, so there is some very minor wear. They have been carried in either an alaskan guide gear bino harness or a FHF gear harness the entire time while in use. $1950 shipped.

There are also a couple of minor scratches on the glass, but overall in really good condition. In the pictures you can see there is an object on the inside of the glass on the left objective lense. I don't know if it is supposed to be there or not, but it has been there since I bought them and is not visible when looking through the binoculars.

Due to a possible defect that was brought to my attention that I had not noticed, I will be suspending the sale of these until I can get home and check them out Sunday night. Looks like they might be going back to Zeiss.