• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Youth shotgun needed for Christmas

QQQQQ

Need help, looking for a couple of youth shotguns for Christmas. I need something with a short LOP and short barrel. Looking for a break action type, single shot or over under. My kids cannot reload a pump fast enough for a follow up shot and want to teach them to rely on the first shot they take, trying to steer them away from flock shooting. Let me know if you have anything setting in your closet collecting dust and would like to get rid of, or if you are aware of any stores that have anything like this in stock. Looking for a 20 gauge. Thanks

I've got a youth H&R single shot in 20 gauge that is not in use and that I would sell, but I'll warn you, recoil on these are STOUT for small folks. I don't know how big your kids are, but you might think about single-loading a semi-auto. Tristars are cheap and work great.

PM me if you are interested in the H&R.

I agree with jstamper- single load a semi auto.
We have 2 of the Tristar viper youth combo 20's and the kids love em. We also bought a break action single shot 410 and it kicks like a mule

Thank you all for your help and offers. I ended up getting a Stevens single shot break action 20g.