• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Youth Remington RH 700 BDL or ADL stock

bdfhunter

Looking to buy a right handed youth stock for a Remington 700 (BDL or ADL) standard barrel contour. If anyone out there has a youth stock that they aren't using anymore or would like to sell please let me know. Thank you
BDF

I have one ADL. I've modified it a bit....painted OD green. Grip panels taped so they are black. Fiberglass resin added to forend webbing and rear butt stock. Adds a little weight but rock solid, also added qd flush cups on non bolt side. I have all the LOP spacers and long screws that came with it.

I have one ADL. I've modified it a bit....painted OD green. Grip panels taped so they are black. Fiberglass resin added to forend webbing and rear butt stock. Adds a little weight but rock solid, also added qd flush cups on non bolt side. I have all the LOP spacers and long screws that came with it.
Pm sent