• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED --Youth Mission Trip/Retreat Sale. Come Help!--

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
Hey guys, I am at it again this year. You might remember that last year with the help of many of generous people here I was able to fully fund two students for a Mexico mission trip that completely changed these two kid's lives for the better. With the plane tickets and everything include it cost $950 per kid. Very well done. It was so worth it.

Well I am back at it again this year. Here is my goal. I want to send 20 students that can not afford to go on the winter retreat on a trip that could very well change their lives forever. The total cost for one student is $175. Being in youth ministry I have the privilege to see these students grow into some really good and genuine people. That's what ministry is all about for me.

Last year when we were able to send two students on the mission trip I had lots of very generous people out there that gave of their resources. Last year people wanted to give stuff to me and I took care of selling it and put all the monies toward these student. That is fine with me again this year as well but it is obviously up to you. You can do whatever you heart desires. You can PM me if you are interested in helping in any way. Thanks for you kindness.

I am going to start things off by donating for the cause.
For donation/sale is the following. Remember all money goes to the kids so please don't tell me " those are retail prices, I can buy it cheaper somewhere else". That's not the point here. This is to help someone else.

1. Zeiss 6.5-20x50 conquest. Very good condition $800 No longer available, has been donated. Gone
2. Eberlestock original gunslinger. New. Digital camo of some sort. $240
3. Tac ops drag bag with mat. Good condition but have been used a couple times. Comes with a couple little attachment molle bags. $50 value. $275
4. Crappy little leupold 3-9x40 vari-x II. $225

I will probably dig some more stuff up as well but I will start here.

If you would like to donate to the cause by purchasing anything please PM me and let me know.
If you would like to give in another way you can PM me and let me know that as well. Paypal is fine, Money order is fine, personal check, however you would like to give is fine with the kids I am sure.

Thanks for looking guys. Have a wonderful day

Jake

OLDGRAYONE is a very kind man that has donated an awesome barrel to the cause. I will be sellig it here and he will be shipping it straight to you after you buy/donate for it.

Here is a link to the barrel, the barrel is just a blank, not threaded or chambered. The barrel is just sitting in the stock in that picture.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...rue#Post1816460

For sale is a Kreiger #5 standard contour .223 barrel, 1/7.75 twist, fluted, finish at 20 to 22".
Aviod the long wait for a barrel like this and help a couple youth go to a retreat. Sounds like a wonderful thing to me.

From Kreiger the price with fluting is $420 and a 3 month wait.

Price is $385 shipped.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks again to oldgrayone.

Thanks for looking

Barrel is sold, thank you so much,

Anyone else want to buy something or donate? These kids really need it.