Youth marksmanship in eastern washington?

jrw1976

I am the youth activity coordinator for our local Pheasants Forever orginization here in eastern Washington. I have been thinking about taking the kids to somesort of practical rifle marksmanship class. But I have never heard of such a class in my area. In the past I have taken a group of 15-20 kids to a couple of different sporting clays courses once a year and we also put on a youth bird hunt in the fall for the kids all free of charge for the kids. But I think the kids are getting a little bored with that since 99% of them all shoot trap in the winter at our local gun club. If anyone knows of this sort of a class in eastern washington or even someone that would be willing to put on such a class I would really like to hear about it.
Thank you, JRW

We've got a junior small bore league that shoots at North Central Washington Gun Club, just outside of Wenatchee.

NCWGC - Main

They might accommodate a class or two. We have some club rifles as well.

Regards, Guy

Not sure but, you may want to check with the NRA, maybe they have or know of something that will be going on in your area.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts