Your sidearm choice

Aoudad shooter1975

The most I carry is a shield EZ 9mm performance center, I also have a 365xL with a Romeo on it I like—I carry a sig 224 40 from time to time too. I also carry when I’m on the farm a old HK USP expert —because I like it—hard to conceal but I like it

toddlouis

I’m in Alaska so take it as you may. I carry a 40 S&w. Only ammo that’s been available all of the pandemic where I’m at, so it’s a BEAR minimum in my village lol. I do plan on getting a 44magnum soon.

Edit: i have a Glock 23 gen 3, mostly because of the trigger reliability.

3chester

S&W Governor, like to keep 2-45ACP Speer 230gr Gold Dots moon clipD together , 2-45 Colt 255gr Hornady Cowboy's and 2-Winchester AA 410 Super Sport 410 with #8 shot loads onboard. The load order not too important, random order is fine. something will get the message thru to em. Spares in a pocket.

Hugnot

I am real old & carry what I am most familiar with - open carry Kimber 1911 .45Auto or Ruger MK IV 22/45. Everday concealed carry, Ruger LCR .357 with 125 HXTP hp. MT has "constitutional" carry, no CCW permit required. The MKIV .22LR has a Burris 2X pistol scope that can be used with Burris QT rings on a pic base, it's amaziingly accurate up to 75 yards; I use it with a rifle when shooting rodents. Lots of close range shooting with scope & tripod or carry in holster without scope for occassional rattlesnake. A 2-7X scope is planned for the MKIV.