Your reloading process. The long version.

4Ked, if Dave is a shooting buddy may I recommend a removal and take along of all bolts left at the bench when going down range for target work? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If I bring his teddy bear down range with us we will be safe. He wouldn't risk hurting it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Naw, really he is absolutly right about his brothers and wife. I go through the same thing with my brother. He claims that his guns never need cleaning because when ever I return them to him after borrowing one they seem to have cleaned them selves. Hmmm? And my wife also believes that the ammo breeds and mulitplies in the magic blue boxes between outings to the range.

Dave is a good friend and is the one responsible for baiting me into this LRH additction. Sounds contradictory if I consider the expense to maintain this habit but isn't contradictory if I consider the fun I have doing it.

3sixbits,
Ya know you may have something there! It is not the first time that it has been suggested that I should just throw rocks.
Dave.

[ QUOTE ]

3sixbits,
Ya know you may have something there! It is not the first time that it has been suggested that I should just throw rocks.
Dave.

[/ QUOTE ] Dave: I pray this will not leed to the start of a discussion of rock trajectory, rock size, brand of rock. Do you neck size or full length size your rocks etc. In other words how you get your rocks off. I leave this to your good sense of the properties. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.