Your "go to" ballistics app?

SLIVER

I realize much has been written about ballistics apps on these forums, and with all the problems I have read recently about with the Applied Ballistics app, I am wondering what is your "GO TO"?
I am particularly interested for shooting 1000yds and in, so no extreme long distance shooting. Wanting something that is user friendly and quick if I need it to be.

Thank you for all the advice you guys have given me thus far!

))--SLIVER-->

While I use a Gunwerks G7, I always carry my IPhone based Shooter/Advanced version. The two systems align perfectly with Shooter serving as a back up to my G7 when hunting. I have never had to use it for back up when hunting but have used Shooter/Vectronix Terrapin with good success for my ELR target shooting beyond the 1400 yard ballistic calculating range limit of the G7.

Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate the leads and will research them.

))--SLIVER-->

Strelok ,for me to. For my skills and purposes it seems to work for me. I also use vortex site for dope sheet and vortex scope cap , mil dot reticle verifying yardages to hash marks at set powers.

Gene

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.