Young Man Bags 2 Idaho Wolves

You guys do know that this guy is the dip**** that shot two German Sheperds mistaking them for wolves last year, right? Bet something ain't right with this. mtmuley

You guys do know that this guy is the dip**** that shot two German Sheperds mistaking them for wolves last year, right? Bet something ain't right with this. mtmuley
Don't know a thing about him other the he made the video on some 50% plus slopes in the middle of a burn. Somewhere. Did ya snoop up enough to see if the wolves got processed by State?
We're are you kill photos/videos ?
Just curious

I'll post a link to the story when I get home. TG-5150, check out post 56 in the sidearm for wolf protection thread. Have a nice day.

I'll post a link to the story when I get home. TG-5150, check out post 56 in the sidearm for wolf protection thread. Have a nice day.

I checked the post out. Good on ya! And in open forum sir, I apologize for getting toothy.haha.

I read a lil of that thread and can tell ya, unless they are the Russian prison Grizzly looking dogs, the domestic canine doesn't stand a chance. Folks ought to see what happens to 70 lb. hound that's bread to put up big game predators, oh, make that three hounds vs two wolves. The wolves ate enough to keep huntin an moved on.

I sure am glad he got these two. The wolves in the area where he shot these need to be controlled. I have had that same pack howling at me the last two years while elk hunting. I don't know how many are in the pack but I believe it was 8 plus last summer and I am guessing a good amount more than 8.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.