You think guns and ammo is expensive?

I was told yesterday that our local Judges are wanting us 'Boys in Blue/Brown' to charge Covid patients who don't stay home with Wanton Endangerment 1st (class D Felony).

Dregs of society and all kinds of things come out from under rocks in times like this....

Dregs of society and all kinds of things come out from under rocks in times like this....
And the scum they are letting out or the ones that are getting booked and let go are already commiting more crimes

You BOTH nailed that one. I spent the better part of my shift today dealing with a stolen vehicle and 'underage' suspect(s) who have even less supervision than they have regard for other people's property. Obviously NONE of either. They were released back to the parents who can't/won't properly parent. It's all jacked up...

....still dropping. This is 15 cents less than the first picture I posted!
CECA264C-9EC9-4161-B8EB-0DCEF46DD98B.jpeg

I don't need think any of you guys understand the free market.

If generators are norma price it doesn't provide any incentive for people to bring them in from far away.

If the price is too high shop elsewhere.

We need less .gov in our lives. Not more control. Price fixing = shortages.

I was around when gas was .29 a gallon at the pump. Then sound science told us we would run out of fossil fuels in ten years. This had to be true, because the government said so. We all went through powder and primer shortages. I also weathered Bill Clinton's gun control, just as most of you did. Remember when crap hits the fan, there is still next hunting season to look forward to. Don't even think about messing with that.

I still believe that Karma will eventually come home to these people and they will pay for it in one way or the other. Like Ol' Red I have seen many of these time and also seen the fall out from It. So as long as we don't panic and just buy the things that we must have (Not what we think we must have)
we Americans will do fine. Being from Texas, I was around when beef cattle prices went through the roof. And look what it did for the chicken farmers.

I was once advised that I needed to invest in precious metals like gold and silver for the up and coming Armageddon. I solved my problem by investing in lead. my investment counsel was stunned and ask what good was lead. My response was that as long as I had lead I could get all the gold and silver I needed. At that moment, I could see that he understood my logic from the look on his face.

Just saying

J E CUSTOM