You think guns and ammo is expensive?

Just wanted to add a slight clarification to my previous post it seems that the little guy who tries to gouge people will get a visit and his product taken from him it's the bigger companies and corporations that do it that never seem to be bothered

Not sure but doesn't even fleebay have an anti-gouging policy?
People are preying on desperate people in desperate times. If they need an item that bad and are willing to pay exploited prices they should be allowed to. I hate the whole process, but this is a free country.......so far.

I'm from a small rural community in fly over country. We have several nice bar-restaurants in a 25-30 mile radius. Now that it has been announced this crap shelter in place has to go on for another 30 days I'm not sure how many of these establishments can hang on. Not just the price gouging that this is an example of, but I am wary of the carpet baggers that will swoop in when this starts to end. The price gougers should be hung and the carpet baggers burnt underneath them.

When gougers were/are doing this crap on Amazon or eBay it would have been karma if Amazon and/or eBay could refund the purchasers' money.

Not just the price gouging that this is an example of, but I am wary of the carpet baggers that will swoop in when this starts to end. The price gougers should be hung and the carpet baggers burnt underneath them.

Sorry to sidetrack but that's the way I feel about every single developer and anyone with Cali or NY style money, that has come to CO over the last 5 years. Hard for our kids to compete with those carpetbaggers.

My wife just got back from grocery shopping we have just received a lockdown order in Tennessee from our wonderful Governor Bill lee and our groceries seem to have gone up roughly 25% and this is Kroger a major grocery chain

......and the decline continues. Regular unleaded has dropped another 10 cents at the same store just since yesterday. Geez!
AE3982F8-4015-4E05-8F02-DCBDA708C898.jpeg

Recent Posts