You think guns and ammo is expensive?

B-LOT Banga

This is absolutely insane... the people selling these possible life saving "necessities" at these prices are just evil.

Attachments

• 411756A7-F8E8-4E08-8338-1BA2B36DDC43.png
    411756A7-F8E8-4E08-8338-1BA2B36DDC43.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 300
  • 1398DB6B-3B70-44CE-84E4-5220ACD43D12.png
    1398DB6B-3B70-44CE-84E4-5220ACD43D12.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 275
I'm from a small rural community in fly over country. We have several nice bar-restaurants in a 25-30 mile radius. Now that it has been announced this crap shelter in place has to go on for another 30 days I'm not sure how many of these establishments can hang on. Not just the price gouging that this is an example of, but I am wary of the carpet baggers that will swoop in when this starts to end. The price gougers should be hung and the carpet baggers burnt underneath them.

There is a fair bit of price gouging going on here as well by some people.

Just remember who they are & when this is all over tell all you know never to buy from them again.

Its called Karma!

Australian police have been arresting people who have been working in large groups wiping out supermarkets & attempting to send pallet loads of the gear to China at the expense of the locals :confused:

Throw the book at them I say ;)

This is absolutely insane... the people selling these possible life saving "necessities" at these prices are just evil.

It's not only the person that is jacking up the price, it's the people buying this stuff at those prices encouraging them to gouge. During a Hurricane in 1962 several companies decided to take advantage of their customers by jacking up the prices of things like Plywood and gasoline.

They were all out of business in less than a year, Another company sold all the supplies at their cost and they are still in business 60 years later.

Kinda reminds me of the ammo shortage, when people were selling ammo for 7 or 8 prices more than normal. I wouldn't buy It if it was more than 20% more than normal and then only If it was critical use. I decided that If a bad guy wanted to rob me or mine that he would be dispatched with something else less humane. I still had plenty of ammo that would exceed 4 to 6 thousands ft/lbs of energy so I did not succumb to the panic many did, and waited for things to get back to normal.

This virus does not discriminate, but Karma is a b#### and maybe some of these people will find out that their misdeeds will not go unpunished.

J E CUSTOM

Gas is 1.55 and in Declared emergency so cannot go anyway. BUT, in these times I ALWAYS keep my vehicles filled just in case we really need to do a bug out for whatever reason that could surface. I also have a boat with a 60 gal tank that is a back up if I need it.

Like I said in another post, I may not have a great memory being older than dirt, but I do have a nice list of those sites that have decided to BITE the hand that feeds them.

Is this an eBay listing, not a Walmart or Target?
If the market demand wants it, do they not have a right to sell it for a price that covers the risk they took to get it, or stocked up on?

Is this an eBay listing, not a Walmart or Target?
If the market demand wants it, do they not have a right to sell it for a price that covers the risk they took to get it, or stocked up on?
I'm from Florida and I've seen people have thousands of dollars of generators confiscated never to come back to them for selling at high prices I think it should come down to what they paid for it and what they're trying to get out of it and a reasonable profit if it cost them more than yes they should be able to charge more when they get it for the same price and try to make a boatload of money that's a crime to me and we have laws against this but they never seem to do much about it

Last edited: