You think GAS is HIGH

"If you get covid and develop pneumonia and die of it, covid was the cause of death." JimfromTN

So by that reasoning if I have covid.....and get bitten in half by a great white shark..... I died from covid?? That is exactly what you just said.

The more you democrats talk the more you put yalls feet in your mouth!! And that's why we didn't have any presidential debates. The swamp things knew that someone with dementia couldn't beat a president and CEO at public speaking.
Yep that's what they basically did.

"If you get covid and develop pneumonia and die of it, covid was the cause of death." JimfromTN

So by that reasoning if I have covid.....and get bitten in half by a great white shark..... I died from covid?? That is exactly what you just said.

The more you democrats talk the more you put yalls feet in your mouth!! And that's why we didn't have any presidential debates. The swamp things knew that someone with dementia couldn't beat a president and CEO at public speaking.
And you have the nerve to call me dense. Covid caused the pneumonia. As a matter of fact, they call it covid pneumonia.

You really need to stop talking. Its only getting worse.

Ah democrat rhetoric chapter 1 paragraph 3.

"If someone disagrees with your views you must silence them".
If they use your "facts" against you, you must call them a name.
If name calling doesn't work then retract your statement partially and add more words.

Jim I wish you all the happiness that you vote for! And i really mean it!

When Brandon took office the one and only thing I said to my friends and family was "well I hope he does a good job!" He's failed at that and his approval ratings show it. Heck even CNN is turning on him.

You are never going to convince me that the current administration is not at fault for the state our country is in. Be it high fuel/food prices or my 401k tanking.

You will never convince me that any number regarding covid is real ESPECIALLY the number of Americans who died from actual covid.

I wish everyone luck over the next 2.5 years because we are all going to need it!

If name calling doesn't work then retract your statement partially and add more words.

When Brandon took office the one and only thing I said to my friends and family was "well I hope he does a good job!" He's failed at that and his approval ratings show it. Heck even CNN is turning on him.

You are never going to convince me that the current administration is not at fault for the state our country is in. Be it high fuel/food prices or my 401k tanking.

You will never convince me that any number regarding covid is real ESPECIALLY the number of Americans who died from actual covid.

I wish everyone luck over the next 2.5 years because we are all going to need it!
As you will never convince Xi Jinjim. He is a cellar dwelling troll.

Its no different then someone making 75,000 a year and paying in 30,000 in taxes vrs someone 300,000 paying in 150,000. Except California gets a **** ton of kick backs. It is its own economy with how many people live here but it's financially in the whole. Registration for car ranges 700-900$ a year here you also get luxury taxed. Gas here has 1.18 in taxes a lone. But broke ****** roads ****** infrastructure

Its no different then someone making 75,000 a year and paying in 30,000 in taxes vrs someone 300,000 paying in 150,000. Except California gets a **** ton of kick backs. It is its own economy with how many people live here but it's financially in the whole. Registration for car ranges 700-900$ a year here you also get luxury taxed. Gas here has 1.18 in taxes a lone. But broke ****** roads ****** infrastructure
Last I heard, gas tax in CA was around .50 per gallon. When did it go so high ? Think the next raise is soon but only a few pennies. They do have the highest gas tax tho.

Seriously? Seems to me that if anyone has a dissenting political opinion on this thread, they are insulted and bullied. Its why I don't like political threads. Some people don't have the intellect to to react any other way. I told you that you should not say anything more because you statied how smart you are and how dense I am while your last couple of posts were monumentally dense. Simple rule in life, don't tell everyone how smart you are. If you are intelligent, everyone will know it without you pointing it out. Typically people who say they are smart are insecure and not nearly as intelligent as they want people to think.

Well I think all of us (Intelligent) people knew what was gonna happen when he took office. He ran on shutting down oil and gas. He did as promised. The only promise he actually kept. We all see how that's worked out. Just that one action has caused all this economical hardship. He blames everything but his own actions but that's what bad politicians do. The buck never stops at them. Even the Donald predicted everything that's happened. Imagine that. A knuckle head like him was right...Again !!! You right about one thing if not your entire post, we are going to need the luck over the next 2+ years. It won't help one lick but it sure can't hurt.

Seriously? Seems to me that if anyone has a dissenting political opinion on this thread, they are insulted and bullied. Its why I don't like political threads. Some people don't have the intellect to to react any other way. I told you that you should not say anything more because you statied how smart you are and how dense I am while your last couple of posts were monumentally dense. Simple rule in life, don't tell everyone how smart you are. If you are intelligent, everyone will know it without you pointing it out. Typically people who say they are smart are insecure and not nearly as intelligent as they want people to think.

Oh wise one, why don't you fill all the non intelligent ones just what, why, and how this country is going down the sewer drain. With all your wisdom you just must fill all of us non intelligent as to how this came to be.

You understand that he has a stutter, right? At least he can form complete sentences and does not have to invent words. I find that refreshing. As for him getting more votes, until you any anyone else on the planet can prove otherwise, he did.

Don't forget incoherent

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1656176848033.jpg
    FB_IMG_1656176848033.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 24