You might be a red neck if......

If the antenna on your truck sports a COON TAIL:D

Bigbuck
...If your antenna is an aluminum arrow complete with nock and fletching.
...If your wife plans a 3 day vacation the last week in September every year. to the cabin to see and listen to the Elk.
...If your friends call you Grizz.
...If you have more facial hair than you do on your head.

If you have ever used the antenna from the Ford Bronco as a cleaning rod!

If you have wraped wire around the end of the rifle barrel and left the twisted part straight up because the front sight fell off!

If your riding in a truck with the gun pointing down and you check to see if the safety is on by pulling the trigger on a loaded rifle and taking out an oxygen sensor on the truck!

Boy I glad I'm not a red neck. you all didn't mention anything about
Reading this forum
Or even making Long Range Hunting your main page.
Or selling your motorcycle to go hog hunting.
Or telling your wife the only way she is going to spend more time with you is to take a hunter safety course, so she can buy her licenses. {To go hunting with you.}
or even spending Christmas morning in a tree stand.
And here I though I was a red neck.
Thank you all for clearing that up for me. but I guess I'm still blue collar.

this is some funny stuff. Thanks for posting

When looking to buy a new vehicle back in febuary when the salesman walked around to the back and opened it up i asked how wide it was because i needed to know if my gun cases would fit in the back. He said im not sure so i had him go get a tape measure and measure it for me. Since they fit i bought the vehicle. :D

Your kids keep their pellet gun near the back door to shoot squirrels...

The babysitter freaks out because there's a deer hanging inside your screened in porch...Or when she finds skinned squirrel in the frigerator...

When your wife "makes a rule" that you can't bow hunt bear and deer in the front driveway!" at least when she and the babies (2 and 3.5 years old) are home.

Don't think I "look" stereotypical most of the time, but my wife says I try hard, without even trying I guess...

Matt

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.