You might be a red neck if......

You wonder how service stations keep their rest rooms so clean.

The Halloween pumpkin on your porch has more teeth than your spouse.

You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.

this one happened to me in highschool....some background info.....they used to bring the drug dogs to the highschool i went to and check all the lockers and students vehicles in the parking lot, and the dogs would alert on ammo, meds and drugs. I have never and will never do drugs in my life.

---you might be a red neck if the drug dogs come to school and alert on your vehicle but they dont check it because they know all you have in there is ammo and guns. lol. The dog alerted on another truck and they checked it and only had 3 22lr cases on the floor. Dog alerted on mine and i had at least 250 rounds of ammo in my truck. But they knew me and the fact that i wasnt a druggy and didnt even bother me.
---you might be a red neck if you and your buddies have contests to see who can smoke a cigarre and not spill a beer the longest while water skiing.
---you might be a redneck if you spend more money on guns and ammo than you do on your house or rent payment
---you might be a red neck if you have set a tree stand up in your front yard
---you might be a red neck in a small town if you get pulled over and the first thing the cops check for is guns and spotlights.
---you might be a red neck if you park your 4 wheeler with oversized mud tires and aftermarket exhaust on the porch of your trailer house.
I plead the 5th on all of these accusations. lol

if your grand daughter falls asleep to a primo's elk video

and mimics a pretty decent bugle and she's only 2 yrs old.

if your grandson, jumps, claps and cheers when the arrow impacts the elk.....

I didn't really realize what a red neck I am until I had a visit from .280 fan this weekend. So I figure everyone on here is a shooter therefore must be a little bit "red neck" too. Please add your "red neckism" but it has to be something about YOU. It doesn't have to be shooting related the fact that your reading this already qualifies you.

You might be a red neck if your garage is more square feet than your home!

I got plenty more that .280 fan pointed out too!:D

Didn't realize I made such an impression.

My "redneckism":

You might be a redneck if you covet the lifestyle of a self proclaimed redneck! and jmason is livin' an enviable life!

Didn't realize I made such an impression.

My "redneckism":

You might be a redneck if you covet the lifestyle of a self proclaimed redneck! and jmason is livin' an enviable life!

I was wondering when you'd show up here!:D

Since were on furniture... you might be a redneck if your wife asks for a softer toilet seat and you surprise her with a new duct taped model. (haven't really done that cause i'm single) Heck, I might be a redneck just for considering a toilet to be furniture. Lets see now, new paded toilet seat...$30.00....roll of duct tape...$4.00...woohoo, I can buy some more primers.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.