You ever have a What The Heck day?

Not sayin I'm for or against it. But look up what folks have done with dmso and h2o2
Intravenously.
Huh. Will have to read a few of those research papers on it.
I dissolve salicylic acid into dmso to treat for warts. To apply, literally dip a toothpick into it and touch the wart surface. Then put on a bandaid. Most warts fall out after ~4 days of this.
Gotta be careful though, salicylic acid destroys flesh.
Thunderstruck
Yep. Angus' intro is my work ring tone.

Huh. Will have to read a few of those research papers on it.
I dissolve salicylic acid into dmso to treat for warts. To apply, literally dip a toothpick into it and touch the wart surface. Then put on a bandaid. Most warts fall out after ~4 days of this.
Gotta be careful though, salicylic acid destroys flesh.

Yep. Angus' intro is my work ring tone.
Are you using regular full strength aspirin or you getting it from a pharmacy?

Are you using regular full strength aspirin or you getting it from a pharmacy?
I bought a pound of lab grade off Amazon. Only the pharmacies that make compound medicines (old school) carry it to sell you, and those are becoming scarce.
Aspirin is acetal-salicylic acid. Doesn't do the same.
Salicylic acid breaks down cell walls, essentially destroying the wart. It's the active ingredient in Compound-W, albeit at a much lower molar concentration. The ether in Compound-W makes it largely useless.

I figured that it had to be stronger than willow bark. I didn't know what the percenttage of aspirin was. I do have 2 compounding pharmacies here. Biggest thing is that they will probably give me a hard time because it is a potentially dangerous compound. If I have any problems I may call you for info. Thanks, Paul

Went in yesterday to see the doc again because I am having numbness in my left arm. Seems I have a nerve getting pinched in my neck. MRI next week to see what is wrong. No broken bones in x-ray.

Went in yesterday to see the doc again because I am having numbness in my left arm. Seems I have a nerve getting pinched in my neck. MRI next week to see what is wrong. No broken bones in x-ray.
Sorry to hear that you are still having problems. Hopefully it will be temporary. If I remember right you had a hunt coming up in the first part of July. Are you going to be able to make it?

Sorry to hear that you are still having problems. Hopefully it will be temporary. If I remember right you had a hunt coming up in the first part of July. Are you going to be able to make it?
We were supposed to leave for Australia on the 6th of July. That has changed a bit due to complications with permits to bring our rifles into Ausie. We are now leaving on the 16th of July. I fully intend on going! As much as we intend to have a good time on this trip, the real focus is testing a new line of dangerous game bullets. Being able to hunt and shoot is a major part of how I make a living. Impediment to my ability to work will most definitely be part of any settlement. Right now raising a rifle to shoot is not as easy as it should be. Hunting dangerous game is not the same as relaxing and shooting on a bench. I have not shot since the accident so I don't know how recoil affects me yet. This trip has been in the making for a few years now. I don't know that we will ever be able to get the logistics together again.

Very sorry for your loss! It especially sucks, as you were near completion on your restoration! Glad you weren't hurt!

Hopefully, you achieved full penetration on the other vehicle!

That's a whole lotta damage! 🙀 memtb

Last edited:
Very sorry for your loss! It especially sucks, as you were near completion on your restoration! Glad you weren't hurt!

Hopefully, you achieved full penetration on the other vehicle!

That's a whole lotta damage! 🙀 memtb
I drove over the other car. Fortunately I was able to swerve to the left and avoided driving through the cabin of the other car. I went over the front of his car pretty much obliterating it. I should have taken a pic but I wasn't concerned about his car at the time.