You Did WHAT????

I hope y'all don't mind a little humor... This would be a handloader's nightmare... LOL

a1bd135001e00cf3854b9b7d118fd87da2ddbb0e.jpg
This! My wife is a cleaning, organizing tornado every day. She is NOT allowed in the shop for this very reason.

Have a fairly decent library. Reloading, shooting, hunting, history, police, some novels. Reference, favorites, and some collectors books.
Had a new girlfriend. Came to the country and stayed a few days. I came home from work and she met me at the door in one of my dress shirts and panties, all excited. Couldn't wait to show me she how she had cleaned up and organized my library...... by size and color.
As they say in the South, "bless her heart".
Was NOT A keeper, but a lot of fun. She didn't read much.
Locked the reloading room door.

My wife seems to only go into the shop when she needs a tool like pliers, hammer, or one of those wide sharp bladed "scewdrivers" that she uses for opening paint cans (some call them wood chisels).

When I was a kid, I decided to change the cam in my first car: a 69 Cutlass... After tearing it down, and placing all the hardware in small groups all around the driveway, I went to the parts store for something, and my future-Mother-in-law had cleaned up the driveway for me, and put all the hardware into one box. Freaked but worked through it.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.