You are not enough.

There are many reasons to peek/plateau either through health, age, resources (finances) or from people that limit the progress of others. Mazloes theory of self actualization is not readily achieved by all. But man seems to baffle always in perseverance to accomplish. If not we all would be living in caves. The video gave food for thought enough for eight pages of comments. Maybe that's what it meant to invoke. And then maybe a break through in tech is coming forth? The best to all.

I could be wrong but I honestly think the video has a meaning or purpose that most may not expect it to mean. Maybe we will see.

I don't know you, but your not alone brother. You are a part of one of the biggest families I know. My hunting family. We may never see each other in person but we can always share our stories, adventures, some good, some bad. We may not always see eye to eye, but what family ever does? If we are on this site we either have a passion for hunting or just shooting and we can share our knowledge with our hunting family on here.
Thank you sir! I sure do feel like it most of the time, not just lately, but all my life. Sure it has worsened in the past years and especially lately. All is not good all the time, thank God it is not always bad either! I have met some great folks on here, you will be one too! I appreciate the sunshine, have a great weekend!

did you know that you don't have to buy anything if you don't want to ?

for realz man, it's true ! just look it up on wikigooglpedia

did you also know that you don't have to keep coming back to this thread ?

well...... now you know

learn something new everyday ( if you pay attention )

Why are you sad?
It will take a lot more then a discourage video to get me down. I will never let anybody convince me that I'm not enough. I have fought for this country and have defended jack wagons like this. I will encourage anybody that they are enough and that nobody can hold them down. Be proud of who you are an know that nothing can stand in your way. I will put fear in fear itself and make it get the H E L L out of the way. It can move on its own or I'll make it move. Fear is not a option, it's a choice. I choose No Fear. Stay positive and keep moving forward. Stand together as one and we can achieve the impossible.

It will take a lot more then a discourage video to get me down. I will never let anybody convince me that I'm not enough. I have fought for this country and have defended jack wagons like this. I will encourage anybody that they are enough and that nobody can hold them down. Be proud of who you are an know that nothing can stand in your way. I will put fear in fear itself and make it get the H E L L out of the way. It can move on its own or I'll make it move. Fear is not a option, it's a choice. I choose No Fear. Stay positive and keep moving forward. Stand together as one and we can achieve the impossible.
You read way more into this video than I did. To be honest I was hoping there was a discount code at the end for his primer seater because I want one pretty bad. Good luck to you, sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
You read way more into this video than I did. To be honest I was hoping there was a discount code at the end for his primer seater because I want one pretty **** bad. Good luck to sir. People will look at this video different ways. I have friends in the military with PTSD and videos like this are not good for them to watch. There may be others with PTSD, ex military or not and the last thing they need to here is someone telling them they are not enough. Well I'm here to tell my brothers and sisters that have served this great nation they are enough and that they are not alone.

0C734338-231F-4FEB-BD2E-B27DB5DC1341.jpeg