You are not enough.

Have you ever coached high school football? Or been married? Don't be depressed you will get used to it.

Just kidding. LOL

Yes, bluedog69,
you are so right. 👍🏼

▪I try to teach people with less than a highschool education — to craft public speeches and analyse literature.... 😄
▪And I try to run an organization on a shoestring budget. After the shoestring got cut in half. Twice.... 😄
▪And I try to shoot a gun/projectile combination that was invented to shoot out to 40 yards — out to 100 yards.... 😄

So, yeah, it's just the "getting used to" that I'm struggling with!! 🤣

Matthias

PS: Still intrigued by the video. And waiting for Part 2!! 👍🏼

I believe the message is, we can only grow or improve so much on our own. Despite our best attempts at it, we will never get complete satisfaction from the the things we do on this earth…always needing or wanting a little more.

Time is not on our side. There will come a time when all the things we do will not be as easy as it once was.

I believe the solution will come in a part 2 video. I hope you guys keep an open mind, and don't say anything negative. I don't know Greg, but I appreciate what he does.

Please don't say anything if it is not positive with limited knowledge. Greg has done more for the enhancement of this sport of shooting than you can possibly imagine. So evidently you don't know anything about Greg or Primal Rights. Try listening to what other's say and maybe you might learn something. If you have something that will enhance what someone else has to offer on this forum please do so. That is what this forum is for-ENHANCING OUR SHOOTING KNOWLEDGE!
Greg - Primal Rights is a LRH SPONSOR. Has the right to promote business and marketing. What would we do if no one marketed their products? Greg promotes his knowledge on this forum way more that any of his products, which helps anyone that listens to it.
Very well said.

Initially from the comments I too was thinking ok part 2 and there may be. After watching the video and considered the message and how it applies to our sport and lives. I think he is just saying we are going to get to a spot where our equipment and skill will level out, much like most things. We will have to add a significant amount of time and energy to get beyond that. It can come to the point of diminishing returns on investment without help. Which is what Greg's offers here and free of charge if you are looking for it. This is coming from a man who wears the same pants and shirt everyday so he can spent more time on shooting and concentrating on things that improve him. I don't know many people at that level. Most will never be and I am one of them. I do appreciate his thoughts and insight when I have time to shoot, I have new knowledge that I can apply if I so desire.

Thanks

Buck

Gee - I am POSITIVE this sounds just like body building/weight-lifting and weight control videos I have seen, except they went to tell you the next part - How to get past it. EVERYONE will hit a plateau in anything they do. The key is how to get past it. What is the part left unsaid - sell your stuff and move on to somethign new?

Somebody Trademark it and make some T-shirts that say…

You Are Not Enough

ok…I'll settle for a Meme page with Yoda saying, "Enough…you are not"
YODA.jpg