• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

yeti products

just country

morning, just found out yeti will no longer endorse the NRA.
I have very good friend that works for TTHA Texas Trophy Hunters ***.
told me this morning, the news about yeti. gbot tum

Thanks for the heads up! Yeti is highly overrated any how. A lot better options out there for the money no days!

Some Yeti products are made in China and Philippines. Their tundra coolers are reportedly made in US. There are many brands of coolers to choose from now, but I'll only buy US made. As for the non-endorsement, this is another factor in choosing a product. Unfortunately Yeti caved to pressure from the left.

Pelican coolers is all I buy not sure where they stand but they offer lifetime warranty and way cheaper and I think they work better!
Have a few yeti cups but after this no more at all!

I bought 2 Engel coolers before Yeti was the rage. Both Engels are still performing well. Never bought any Yeti products because I thought they were overrated and overpriced. Now I never will even consider them.

I've loved Yeti products and think they are probably over priced but have never failed me even at Lake Powell in 110+ degree weather. But I will no longer be purchasing any more Yeti products. I will find a new product to purchase. I think I will circle the Yeti on each product and put a line thru it. It still blows my mind they are done with NRA, who do they think buys their products? Probably a lot of hunters and fisherman...

Screw yeti they are in for a rude awakening most of the people buying them are hunters and fisherman.

I agree, choose who you support based on their actions......BUT I think it goes a whole lot further when we tell them WHY we are not buying their product. Please go one step further and send their customer service an email!