Yellowstone Darwinism

The reason we have most signs and rules is because people aren't smart enough to know better. Someone mentioned Darwin earlier. Personally, I wish we would just let his theory run its course and clean up the gene pool a bit. If you aren't smart enough to not die by doing stupid stuff, then you're out, hopefully before you procreate. By our emotional standard, that's harsh. But I would call that nature taking its course....
Agreed.

Example: eating tide pods

Agreed.

Example: eating tide pods
IMG_1992.jpeg

I saw a young woman running the register at a local store who had, lets say, VERY bright colored hair, which I know is weird but to each their own.
I was going to comment (positively, I might add) on her hair but as it got to be my turn, I realized that here was this very attractive young lady with full on Halloween tattoos, nose ring, etc.
I just dont get it. I couldn't say anything. Thought about just saying "good luck with life" but couldn't.
What makes a person do that? Is it an intense need for attention?

I saw a young woman running the register at a local store who had, lets say, VERY bright colored hair, which I know is weird but to each their own.
I was going to comment (positively, I might add) on her hair but as it got to be my turn, I realized that here was this very attractive young lady with full on Halloween tattoos, nose ring, etc.
I just dont get it. I couldn't say anything. Thought about just saying "good luck with life" but couldn't.
I agree with this. Why would a attractive young woman do this?
What's worse is when it's a guy that's dressed and acting like a woman!

Anyone who enjoys watching people doing stupid things I would tell them that YNP is well worth the admission price. God bless the rangers in the park for dealing with the moronic behavior.
On our only trip into the park we witnessed people trying to get within 25 yards of a black bear and her 2 cubs and probably within 15 yards of a herd of bison. The final insult was after spotting a bachelor group of mule deer feeding in a meadow I decided to sneak up to the edge of the woods to get some pictures. Myself and another guy who pulled in after me made a stealthy stalk only to see them bouncing away. Some dipstick was running after them and we could hear him swearing and saying that none of these animals would stay still for a picture!
Beautiful country and we've returned to the area but now we stay clear of the park and the Jackson hole area in general.

It wasn't Yellowstone, but I was working I a mountain town one summer. I got to my condo one evening and people were looking at something. I approached and it was a sow and 2 cubs under a tree.

I said "I would not be this close to mamma bear and cubs, but you all can do what you want." these people were only about 20-30 yards away. I went to my condo and looked out the window and a few people actually got closer.

You can't fix stupid but it it makes great YouTube footage sometimes

But did you get her phone number? LOL.