Yellowstone Darwinism

Been many years since I was there. What I recall, is that during the summer when school out…DONT GO! Best time was to go right before they closed it for the winter.
Slept in the camper shell of the truck one night at a camp site When I woke up, my gallon jug of drinking water was froze solid. It was in the camper with me! Fond memories

So have you been following the moronic antics in the Park this year? Women trying to take selfies with bull bison? One almost in tragedy. Touron (tourist moron) "saved" bison calf crossing river thus separating from mom. Calf had to be euthanized. Touron fined. Just recently, a couple tourons picked up an elk calf and drove it to West Yellowstone in their car to deliver it to Park office to save it. Now there is a guy jumping out of his car and chasing bears. OMG freaking Darwinism!! Please chase a griz sow with cub! Puleaseeeee!!! Somebody innocent minding their own business is going to be harmed or worse from inane actions by dumber than dirt tourons!

You cannot make this stupidity up but yet more ridiculous actions is reported every day. Has our society dumbed down this much?

I say fine the crap out them, take their car, heck take their phones😱!! I really don't know what the solution can be that is effective.

What say you?
Must be Democrates. Watching to many movies at D. land movies.

The guy that took the calf that was euthanized should have been fined, had to field dress it, butcher it, and donate the meat to a needy family.

Make him work and then put it to good use.

These people should also be banned from all National Parks for life, along with the fines they are given. If they want re-entry make them volunteer for an entire summer in the peak of tourism to be reinstated so they can clean up after the types of people they are to open their eyes.

The guy that took the calf that was euthanized should have been fined, had to field dress it, butcher it, and donate the meat to a needy family.

Make him work and then put it to good use.

These people should also be banned from all National Parks for life, along with the fines they are given. If they want re-entry make them volunteer for an entire summer in the peak of tourism to be reinstated so they can clean up after the types of people they are to open their eyes.
THAT. That's a Really Good Idea!

So few years back we stopped to watch grizz in meadow. Everyone was maybe 50 yds from parked cars. Then they said let's go to that hill! I said nope! I can beat grizz to my truck here. There is just no understanding of their speed and unpredictable behavior. They see them in bib overalls dancing around campfires.

Absolutely nuttiness.

So few years back we stopped to watch grizz in meadow. Everyone was maybe 50 yds from parked cars. Then they said let's go to that hill! I said nope! I can beat grizz to my truck here. There is just no understanding of their speed and unpredictable behavior. They see them in bib overalls dancing around campfires.

Absolutely nuttiness.
All it takes is for one of the tourons to see this in person and they will understand.
A7FC46C9-6B08-42E1-961B-4D3182A19F9C.jpeg

Complex I live in has a community pool not far from one of the community fishing ponds. The locals feed the ducks, ducks don't migrate, locals go awe when they hatch out a brood. The city closed the golf course behind our community, coyotes, foxes, skunks and coons took over because it has plenty of water and the ducks the locals feed go there to hang out and get away from the locals. So this year a hen decided that the gated community pool was a safe place to raise her clutch. Locals were all awe until one of the local's heathen kid decided to harass mama and offspring, she probably scared him more than hurt him, but the idiot fell over a lounge chair and broke his arm. Local wants Daisy, Huey, Duey and Luey euthanized because they were doing their thing being wild creatures. I told Heathen local's mom that the kid was in the wrong and he should be punished for harassing wildlife, she argued with me and animal control. I planted the seed that wild game was under the jurisdiction of TPWD, I knew one of the local game wardens and texted him to expect a call. Well, her dumb butt called game warden and tried to reason with him and get the ducks euthanized, instead he wrote her a ticket for wildlife harassment and had the community pool closed down until mama decided to vacate or the youngsters could fly. The pool closure ticked off the parents that use it as a babysitter or for quiet time who in turn harassed Heathen's mama.

I was secretly going to the community pool and putting out corn and meal worms for them until they could fly or she decided to go back to the community pond. She might have stayed an extra week or two 🤣.

Penalties for this ignorance should at least match what a hunting violation would be. Take them to the cleaners, vehicle, phone, fines at 5 digites minimum. Oh wait isn't it illegal to hunt on park, another ticket. Would love to someday go there myself but like birddog68 said, I can only take so much stupid and that would run out before I ever got to the gate!

Complex I live in has a community pool not far from one of the community fishing ponds. The locals feed the ducks, ducks don't migrate, locals go awe when they hatch out a brood. The city closed the golf course behind our community, coyotes, foxes, skunks and coons took over because it has plenty of water and the ducks the locals feed go there to hang out and get away from the locals. So this year a hen decided that the gated community pool was a safe place to raise her clutch. Locals were all awe until one of the local's heathen kid decided to harass mama and offspring, she probably scared him more than hurt him, but the idiot fell over a lounge chair and broke his arm. Local wants Daisy, Huey, Duey and Luey euthanized because they were doing their thing being wild creatures. I told Heathen local's mom that the kid was in the wrong and he should be punished for harassing wildlife, she argued with me and animal control. I planted the seed that wild game was under the jurisdiction of TPWD, I knew one of the local game wardens and texted him to expect a call. Well, her dumb butt called game warden and tried to reason with him and get the ducks euthanized, instead he wrote her a ticket for wildlife harassment and had the community pool closed down until mama decided to vacate or the youngsters could fly. The pool closure ticked off the parents that use it as a babysitter or for quiet time who in turn harassed Heathen's mama.

I was secretly going to the community pool and putting out corn and meal worms for them until they could fly or she decided to go back to the community pond. She might have stayed an extra week or two 🤣.
That's PRICELESS LOL!!