• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED xp100 centergrip custom

mike27

I just finished building an xp100R and converted it to a center grip.Here are the specs on the Handgun.Fiberglass stock has been skim bedded and finished in brilliant blue and clearcoated(automotive paint), kreiger 15" #7 profile 8.5" twist barrel chambered in 260 Rem Match.Action has been completely trued.Trigger set a 2.5#.This is an xp100R action converted to centergrip(I had to change trigger and recoil lug basicly and put it in a mid grip stock).I have 50 rounds down it right now and it was broken it correctly.I have a few groups with it and it will perform admirably.Two 3 shot groups were less than a .25" at 100 yards .This was with a Burris 3-12 handgun scope set at 12 power,I have a Burris 2-7 ballistic plex scope I can sell with gun or I can sell it separately for $225 shipped.I am asking $900 for gun without scope or $1125 with scope..I will email pics. Thank you
mike crain

Recent Posts