XP-100 Stock

Larry P243

I have a XP in 7mm IHMSHA with the old original nylon stock and would like to put a new fiberglass or laminate on it , so I can start shooting it again, it has been in the gun safe for over 12 yrs. so it is about time to either sell it or shoot it. I am having a terrible time trying to find a stock for it , anyone know where i can find one??

If you like the esthetics of solid wood, there are a couple of others. I don't know if they can take a lot of shooting in the mag calibers but the standard XP-100 calibers should be no problem.

Try:
gunbroker and Starter Page - Emma Creek Gun Works, LLC - Sedgwick, Kansas <[email protected]>. they were cutting some 'magnum' stocks as of last week. Picked up a beautiful English Walnut centergrip from them last year, just need to finish it up.

www.walnutgrovegunstocks.com. in Weisser ID, sharolyn & chris schofield <[email protected]>

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.