Xmas Decorations Gremlins!

Muddyboots

So PLEASE tell me how do outside decorations that were lit perfectly put away nicely and NOW do not work? WTH!!! Tried everything and NOPE will not light up. Its so frustrating that you just have to laugh at it. My wife says "made in China" so self destruct even while in basement! I am starting to believe it!!!

So PLEASE tell me how do outside decorations that were lit perfectly put away nicely and NOW do not work? WTH!!! Tried everything and NOPE will not light up. Its so frustrating that you just have to laugh at it. My wife says "made in China" so self destruct even while in basement! I am starting to believe it!!!

you know it's probably just one burned-out bulb now the real question (which one) LOL

WTH isn't?
The stuff that's made in Japan?

Actually I find most Japanese made stuff to be very good quality so never mind about that 🤪. Now I'm missing my old Honda CRV, 1999, before they got all plasticy and bulky. Those late 80s to early 2000s Honda, Toyota, etc (Japanese manufacturers) vehicles were simple, no nonsense, borderline indestructible. Rabbit trail over haha.

So I ended up buying a 3 pack snowman setup from Costco and granddaughters loved them so guess meant to be.

Yes, made in freaking China so good luck next year!

This is why if I ever get out of my condo I am just going to buy one of those projectors that you stick in your yard and it projects your Christmas lights onto your house. Cool patterns and intricate movement. That way I don't have to worry about wires, ladders, storage, and the time and effort to put them up only to have them not work. It at least sounds good in my head.

This is why if I ever get out of my condo I am just going to buy one of those projectors that you stick in your yard and it projects your Christmas lights onto your house. Cool patterns and intricate movement. That way I don't have to worry about wires, ladders, storage, and the time and effort to put them up only to have them not work. It at least sounds good in my head.
But is it really in the spirit of Christmas to not risk electrocution, falling from ladders, and having to buy lights like they're scratch and wins and if you win it just means the lights work???