X-caliber carbon fiber barrel

So I got every option done so mine was over 700 Muzzle threads were 55 cryogenics were 100 and expedited shipping was another 100 mine came in 6 weeks which I thought was super quick because the website shows cryo 2 week and barrel itself 12-14 I believe so the expedited shipping paid off.
Sent the barrel out today should get chambered and threaded then back to me the following week for load development.

They do also have some in stock barrels but they are usually from canceled orders so not always great options but some times you can get lucky

It appears to be of the "tensioned" design, is it not?

I'm sure I could look them up, but since you are posting on them-- what is the price point?
I'm not familiar with the tensioned barrels. Is it like a BSF brand CF barrel?

I'm not sure about the tensioned barrel. I think the carbon is a sleeve but honestly I got it in took some pics and sent it out to get threaded and chambered. I'll see if I can get an answer from xcal on process/procedure and update if I hear back. I will say the muzzle threads are very nice, as stated before I am hoping to convince them to do more than just prefits for savage/remage (barrel nut) style threads. Can't make promises but the more we all ask the more they will look into it. The process has to be viable and worth the set up for xcal to produce. Thanks for the interest guys I'm hoping to do load work with 140rdfs, it's what I have on the shelf and with h4350 and h4831sc.

I'm certainly looking forward to your results Mr. Garett; and appreciate you making this effort. Coincidentally, I have a carbon fiber-wrapped stainless X-Caliber tube on order, but in .277 with an eight twist. I want to work with some of the new high BC .270 bullets (165 Nosler ABLR's, 170 Berger EOL's and, if they ever ship any, the new 175 Sierra TGK's). The old standard 1:10 twist has been holding back the development of the great .270 calibers.

My Son has a heavier stainless X-Caliber barrel on his 6.5-284 and it has been shooting very well. I sure hope your carbon-wrapped barrel will too.

The 6mm and 6.5mm barrels I've had from xcaliber have all been excellent they 6.5 I had cryod and it was a fast barrel and cleaned easy. Not a ton of people running 270 variants anymore so let us know how that goes for you! I built a 6.5-284 hunting rig at one point. Loved that rifle pushing 147s