Long story short picked up a Mod 11 Savage 6.5 creedmoor for $150 (Thought I was getting a great deal). Well I did kinda. I noticed the crown had a few imperfections but other than that it looked practically new. Put it on the range, best I can achieve is a 2" group with 4 different factory ammo's and hand loads up and down the scale with multiple different projectiles. In the middle of all this re-crowned and polished crown with no noticeable improvement. I'm talking went to the wall with this thing. Different scope bases, different rings, different scopes. Even put it in a MDT LSS chassis. Now I'm determined. Ordered a 26" X-Caliber barrel sedero contour 1-8" twist with a free pepper pot brake. Said 6 to 8 weeks had it in 3 first good sign. Put it on the mod 11 action and head spaced 30 minutes start to finish. Remember this is my first attempt. By the way Google and you tube can and will get you in trouble as in trying this stuff. Put the original rail back on, original rings and scope. Back to the range. Took all the different stuff from before. Did the break in with Hornady Black ammo and Sweets copper solvent. No copper after 3 shots. O k now I'm starting to get impressed. I had bore sighted prior to first shot. Made adjustment off initial break in shots. 1/4" right of bull on rimfire target at 100. 1 click bullseye. The day got away from me but I did shoot 2 more 3 shot groups both 1/2 minute or less with the Black ammo. I can only say that my first experience has been a good one. With both the build and am very impressed with the X-Caliber barrel and the company.