• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED X-bolt 7mm lrh

HANDLER

I have a like new browning x-bolt long range hunter,,ss camo stock 26 fluted barrel,,the mags are long too for seating bullets too lands,,20 moa scope base,,25 rounds fired broke in slow shoots 160 accubonds at 1/2 moa and under,,haven't done any load development with it,,like new,,7mm mag,,looking for trades,,300 wsm ,7mm wsm or saum,, or 1000.00 shipped,,paid 1100.00 for gun without the brake or scope base

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 5
I have a like new browning x-bolt long range hunter,,ss camo stock 26 fluted barrel,,the mags are long too for seating bullets too lands,,20 moa scope base,,25 rounds fired broke in slow shoots 160 accubonds at 1/2 moa and under,,haven't done any load development with it,,like new,,7mm mag,,looking for trades,,300 wsm ,7mm wsm or saum,, or 1000.00 shipped,,paid 1100.00 for gun without the brake or scope base

More pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 6

Some groups one with vortex scope the other with night force,,measures .445 and .446

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 8
I really like the look of this rifle. I have never handled one of these. How stiff is the forend of the stock? Are these stocks fairly rigid? or do they flex fairly easily?

I really like the look of this rifle. I have never handled one of these. How stiff is the forend of the stock? Are these stocks fairly rigid? or do they flex fairly easily?

It's actually pretty stiff I've shot the groups with the bi pod,,it's no savage,,I handled one in cabelas and checked it out really good,,probly will regret selling it,,thnx

I wish I had the extra money to buy it. I have a 270 Wsm in the same model and it shoots just as good as this one does. I would post pics of groups if I knew how. I'll email them to you romad97 if you want.

Re: X-bolt 7mm lrh (((SPF))))

Rifle is sold pending funds,thanks for the views