Wyoming Wolves

D.Camilleri

I ran into a friend of mine today at the rifle range who is a government trapper. I asked him, "got any wolves lately" and he just grinned and told be he got 3 wolves yesterday in the predator area outside of Meeteetse. He said there were 9 wolves and the biggest one he shot was huge. He seemed a little sad that he didn't get all 9, but the elk will be happy this winter none the less to have 3 less of these critters chasing and eating them.

I think I may have seen him flying. I was deer hunting not far from there the other day and someone was flying low like they were looking for coyotes. could have been your buddy looking for wolves.

The most recent "Range magazine has an article about a man that's flown control for years. His best season was like 1200 coyotes. The picture of his plane buried in fur is awesome.

I think I may have seen him flying. I was deer hunting not far from there the other day and someone was flying low like they were looking for coyotes. could have been your buddy looking for wolves.

He told me he was flying just west of upper sunshine lake, and when he is flying, he has his trusty benelli in hand. He said on of the wolves was very large. Looks like I will need to have a rifle in the sled when we go Ice fishing this winter.

Get'em while you can. Wyoming is being sued again and the anti's stand a very good chance of winning. When Wyoming went their own way and did not get on board with Montana and Idaho and get congressional protection for their plan they left themselves open to endless lawsuits. :( .

Get'em while you can. Wyoming is being sued again and the anti's stand a very good chance of winning. When Wyoming went their own way and did not get on board with Montana and Idaho and get congressional protection for their plan they left themselves open to endless lawsuits. :( .
That sucks for all of us. Wyoming wolves will become Montana wolves as well. And we've got too many of the **** things to begin with. Hope its not too late for Wy to get on board.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.