Wyoming Unit 85?

barnesuser28

Has anybody hunted this unit? My Dad and I each have an any elk tag. How are the herd numbers?

I was talking to some friends that live in that area, they told me very few animals left there. The state closed that moose area and elk no. are very low. The ?!?!?! Wolfs have kill every thing. Make sure you get wolf tags when they become avalible! Good luck on your hunt. gun)

I was talking to some friends that live in that area, they told me very few animals left there. The state closed that moose area and elk no. are very low. The ?!?!?! Wolfs have kill every thing. Make sure you get wolf tags when they become avalible! Good luck on your hunt. gun)
eww that doesnt sound very promising. Do you have any unit sugestions for a general elk tag in wyoming?

As a non resident, arent you stuck with the area you drew? If you have a 85 tag thats the only area you can hunt. There are sevral good genral tag areas that havent been destroyed by the wolfs. Look at some of the left over additinal or redused price cow tags in the southern part of the state. Pm me if you want.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.