Wyoming unit 73. Anyone hunt it??

Depending on how much point creep happens 4-5 points could get you into some Carbon County units with a special tag. You would be hunting for 82" plus animals if you could hold out long enough you would have a good chance to find one. As far as I am concerned it really depends on your goals.

Hey everybody. Plan on putting in for 73, my wife and I have 4 points each and looks like that should draw in the special draw. Do you think we are wasting points in that unit? should we put in for doe tags in 73, or other units that are close? The main question we have is are the few Blm campgrounds close enough to the antelope hunting in 73? PMs are fine. Thank you, Mike

Hey everybody. Plan on putting in for 73, my wife and I have 4 points each and looks like that should draw in the special draw. Do you think we are wasting points in that unit? should we put in for doe tags in 73, or other units that are close? The main question we have is are the few Blm campgrounds close enough to the antelope hunting in 73? PMs are fine. Thank you, Mike
Always grab doe tags if you can. You're already there so might as well take advantage of the opportunity. Plus doe tags are cheap.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.