Wyoming Unit 32-1 Speed Goat. Ok Where!

leadshot

Greetings, My son and I drew two speed goat tags in Unit 31-1 hunt. I have taken two before in New Mexico but this will be my sons first Antelope hunt. I try to show him the united states via something he loves to do and thats hunting. We travel a great deal around the country. We were in over 20 states lotteries and I am sort of an expert on many states. We have drawn five hunts so far for the upcoming season. What I need is some specific information on where to hunt in Unit 32. I can trade information on where to hunt in New Mexico and Texas along with all lottery information on which hunts are good and bad. I can trade information on 20 states from Moose to Oryx. Also, I am willing to share a couple couple quarters for a little guide help if thats ok. Respectful Texas hunter.

my huntin partner and i are hunting 32-6 does and fawns starting oct. 25th.
we've never been in the area, and have no clue. buffalo bob, here on lr, hunted there in the past and could possibly help.
we're gonna stay in alcova,wy. and hunt from there, talked to a girl there and she was real helpful, plus said if we did have a hard time finding any, there were plenty of peope around to put us on some to get rid of them !!

lots of blm and state land in unit 32. maps are a great way to start looking, as well as google earth.

I hunted 32-1 in 2008 and had an awsome time. Took my 13 year old godson and his dad. First traveling hunt for the boy and it was perfect. We each had 1 buck and 2 doe tags and filled them all.

We camped on public ground. By the second day of the season the area was empty of other hunters and loaded with game.

You definately need to get the permission slip [online] for Muddy Mountain management area.

I'm happy to give you both specifics but I'm a lousy typist and would prefer that you call me. 410-310-7758 cell phone.

Sam

Thanks guys, keep the info coming. I understand permission slips are issued the 14th and how does that work? Do you get one for each area or can you only get one area within the unit if you get a permission slip. Tip of the day....Texas Type 1 hunts @1-800-792-1112, South Texas Chapparal or Daughtry both slam hunts. You build preference points here for 10 plus species from alligator to javalina.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.