Wyoming Unit 125

robsev

Got lucky and drew a resident tag in Unit 125. First year we were able to apply as residents. Anyone one out there ever hunt this unit before? Looks like a pretty big unit. Any help would really be appreciated. We'll be hunting on public land and I won't have a lot of opportunities to scout before the season opens.

Stay out of my area and Gimme my tag back! Just kidding, that is my favorite area though and I havent been able to draw it since 2008. send me a PM I may be able to give you a few ideas, although im not giving out my top secret info :D

We had a monster buck hanging out where I work last year in 125 but he got poached by some fricken brat. Buck had a 30 inch main frame 7 on one side 9 on the other. I have pictures, but they are on a cd at work. 125 is a big area, but the best deer are in areas that have good feed. IE they go to planted fields to eat. Last really big buck I know of was killed by a friend outside of Meeteese. Pray for snow and make sure you have a four wheeler to run ridges. Good luck.

Thanks for the info. Starting to get anxious. With the weather starting to cool it's starting to feel like it's time to go hunting.

Not meaning to thread jack, however, I drew a non resident tag for region A. I will be hunting outside of Hulett. I can not wait to go!

I took pictures of a 180 muley and a smaller one with a 4" drop tine In the velvet out in 125 this summer. There's good bucks if you can find them. And lots of small 120-140 bucks

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.