Wyoming trophy antelope

jimss

I've noticed a few recent posts in regard to trophy Wyoming antelope hunts. I thought I would toss an offer out to anyone that may be interested in sharing a hunt. I grew up in Wyoming and have been a trophy antelope addict my entire life! Wyo has a pref pt system where party member's average points. I've been sharing antelope hunts with other nonres hunters for the past 10+ years. As many of you may be aware, local knowledge and ability to properly field judge critters is irreplaceable! Most of these hunts have been on a 200,000+ acre private ranch in the middle of the top B&C counties the Western US has to offer. There is super light hunting pressure on this ranch compared to adjacent units with public land that require maximum or close to maximum preference points to draw. It's amazing to view so many trophy bucks while hardly seeing another hunter. There is a trespass fee associated with hunting the ranch.

There are a couple other hunting options I've been considering in 2021. If you are seriously interested in sharing a great experience hunting trophy Wyoming antelope, please send me a message. I would be glad to answer any questions you may have. I can also share photos of bucks we've harvested over the years. This has always been a win-win situation for both sides! I have gained life-long friendships with other passionate hunters over the years.

I am also interested. How many hunters are you looking for in a party? I have hunted 3 other years in Area 2, NW WY, with an outfitter, Trophies Plus. I believe I only have 1 ref. point....is that enough? I think probably not, but what kind of costs are we looking at...trespass fees, etc, other than license fees?

Thanks for the response guys! The private ranch and other options I'm considering sharing hunts on would require around 6+ pref pts to draw. Let me know if you have any questions or are seriously interested.

I've tried to send personal messages to everyone that was interested. If I haven't gotten in touch please send me a PM. So far the winter has been very mild with no deep, crusty snow to speak of where I hunt. Keep your fingers crossed that the remainder of the winter remains relatively snow free and there is good spring rains to green up the prairie!

Hello I'm a new member and interested. I have the points to draw and would like to know the specifics of the hunt.

Cost, lodging available or not, how many hunters?

I've just began to research for this falls season and plan to hunt somewhere.

I haven't figured out how to PM you yet?

LC Smith,
I sent you a personal message. If you look in the upper right hand side of the screen there is an envelope. Click on the envelope and it should take you to your messages.

I am also interested. How many hunters are you looking for in a party? I have hunted 3 other years in Area 2, NW WY, with an outfitter, Trophies Plus. I believe I only have 1 ref. point....is that enough? I think probably not, but what kind of costs are we looking at...trespass fees, etc, other than license fees?
How was your hunt w/Trophies Plus? My son and I are hunting Mule Deer w/Mike this November in SE MT. They were 💯 about transferring our 2020 hunt to this year due to travel restrictions last year.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.