Wyoming Success

Ohio06

On the way home now so keeping it brief. First time hunting Wyoming and myself and buddy were both successful.

What a beautiful place and a fun hunt. For some reason it says my pics are too large to upload off my phone. Once I get home I'll get them on.

I want to thank Topgun for taking all my questions and being patient with me. We had a blast.

IMG_1913.PNG

Nice goat.
I will be hitting the road from Texas to Newcastle Oct. 1. I always look forward to hunting in Wyoming.

Nice goat, they sure make great pictures with their markings. My wife, son and myself on the way to Montana in a couple weeks. Always look forward to our antelope hunts.

Congrats: We have to wait tell Oct 1st in my part of the state

Nice goat.
I will be hitting the road from Texas to Newcastle Oct. 1. I always look forward to hunting in Wyoming.

Come a day or two early. I'll be running our "sight in days" Sept 29-30th at our range in town so people can confirm their zeros. No range charge. Good time to meet and converse with other hunters.

Lots of goats around Newcastle this year.

Congrats: We have to wait tell Oct 1st in my part of the state

Come a day or two early. I'll be running our "sight in days" Sept 29-30th at our range in town so people can confirm their zeros. No range charge. Good time to meet and converse with other hunters.

Lots of goats around Newcastle this year.

I wish we could come early but my wifes schedule prevents us from coming early.
Glad to hear numbers are up. This will be my wifes first antelope hunt so Im hoping to get her a nice one. We got a couple doe tags apiece as well so we looking forward to a good 5 days of hunting.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.