Wyoming results are up

I drew Unit 26 pronghorn. We didn't have any preference points so had to make it work. According to the draw odds we got pretty lucky getting it this year with 0 PP!

I got nothing last year and nothing this year. I must be doing it wrong. I had just put in for doe antelope for me and the kid thinking we should draw. Maybe next year.

I got nothing last year and nothing this year. I must be doing it wrong. I had just put in for doe antelope for me and the kid thinking we should draw. Maybe next year.
I also didn't get drawn on my doe tag. I thought those were almost guaranteed. Does anybody know how the leftover tags work? Would I be able to purchase a doe tag in a different area?

I hunt pronghorn here in WY most years. When they cut back tags to let the antelope recover from a couple bad winters, I decided to not put in for a tag. I get to hunt these goats almost every year, so I decided to set this out and leave my tag for someone else to enjoy. I have seen a lot of twins born this born this spring, and one set of triplets so far. The antelope population should bounce back soon. and then I will apply for tags. Good luck to all of you who drew tags.

Wife and I drew unit 80, only took 10 years! Hope the hunting was worth the wait. Any unit information would be greatly appreciated.
You won't need any particular advice for units 80. If a real trophy is your aim, brush up on scoring them. Be prepared to see hundreds of bucks. If you're not confident in long range work, get a pronghorn fabric decoy. When they're rutting hard, they hunt you. All the best on your hunt.