Wyoming Resident Elk Hunt

muleman1953

Any Wyoming Residents out there that want to do a Wilderness Elk hunt? You provide the Resident Guide permit & I'll provide the Livestock & all the Equipment. I'm from Nebraska & need a Guide or Resident to hunt Wilderness, & I don't want to pay a Guide. I'd do archery or Rifle or Both Seasons. I live on a farm here in neb, & I'm retired with plenty of time. I'm back to 1 point & can draw the General Tag, I need to apply by the end of January.
Wayne

Love too but I am new and don't know the area or the law very well. In idea they would about fine you for guiding without a license if you mentioned a good spot.

I have a couple of horse and was thinking I would like to hunt the bighorn mountains this year.

Any resident can be a resident "guide" for a non resident in Wyo, you just need to go to a G&F office and sign some paperwork with both the res and non resident.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts