Wyoming Range

Gallen, You really had me confused for a bit! I initially thought you wanted information about the Wyoming Range (for hunting info).......a range of mountains, running north/south along Wyoming's western border! 😅

Now, that we're on the same page......no information to offer. Sorry! ;) We've got one here at Worland 80+ miles south of Cody), that I think goes to 800 or so yards. Which is probably a lot farther than is practical for you! I'm not sure what their guest use policy is though. BLM, after a trip to Walmart for materials....may be your best option. memtb

Does anyone know of a range out to 600 or 800 yds near Cody Wyoming i can check dope before a hunt in October??

Thanks
There is one right outside of Cody. I have shot at that range a couple of times after flying in to Cody for a hunt. Access was provided through the outfitter so I don't know what was needed for entry.

I've seen the Best of the West guys shooting there also. You could give them a call for information. Just a thought. Good luck.
I see them there often. He'll bring about 20 customer's rifles and sight them I'm at long range. I like to walk over and look at them. A good clue is the Huskima scopes with blue ring :)

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.