Wyoming Draw

Chico guy

Got the results yesterday. Heading to WY with hopes of my son's first Bull. I started buying him points eleven years ago. With work, school, and sports (and point creep) it just didn't happen. Now he's a grown man. We've been to WY twice together for cow elk, antelope and deer. This will be his first season holding a Bull tag.
Hope some of you also got good news yesterday.

I got drawn too. Will be my first time out west hunting. Best of luck to you son.
Glad to hear a lot of first time "Wyomers" got their tags. My two hunting buddies and I came close but "no cigar" this time. I had 4 pts and they had 2 each but with point creep our average of just under 3 points didn't quite cut it. I could have made it on my points, but as most of you would probably agree, it's a lot more fun to share the adventure of a WY high mountain horseback elk hunt with guys you enjoy hunting with. I'm rolling my deposit and points over to 2024 (NF moose hunt in 2023), but my buddies dropped out because we have a CO hunt booked for 2025…

Of all my hunts in Alaska, Washington, Wisconsin and now Montana the best have always been with family. Have a blast. It doesn't get any better!
I agree with this and would like to add friends along with family. I enjoy WT hunting but it's mostly solo hunting and just isn't nearly as enjoyable as with family or friends.

Recent Posts