Wyoming draw results. How did you do?

Riley residants dont put in for elk till may. How ever I will probably just get a general license and put in for an additinal cow tag again. I already put in for moose and bison, but they havent had those draws yet, doubt I will draw either of them.

Riley residants dont put in for elk till may. How ever I will probably just get a general license and put in for an additinal cow tag again. I already put in for moose and bison, but they havent had those draws yet, doubt I will draw either of them.
oh i didnt know that, are you going to hunt 15 and 21? BTW we saw 2 shiras moose when we were hunting 15 last year, one we jumped while walking and another was walking slowly at 300 yards in the wide open without a care in the world.:rolleyes: and we couldnt find an elk :rolleyes: just our luck.

oh i didnt know that, are you going to hunt 15 and 21? BTW we saw 2 shiras moose when we were hunting 15 last year, one we jumped while walking and another was walking slowly at 300 yards in the wide open without a care in the world.:rolleyes: and we couldnt find an elk :rolleyes: just our luck.
wyoming 003.jpgRiley, this is one of thirteen we saw two years ago area H was within bow range of one a little bigger than this the day before but didn't have camera with me, left it in the truck.
Rick

I have a pic of one of the one that was in the open at 300 yards, i will see if i can get it up.

I took the pic through my binos so it didnt turn out very large but when i try to size it up it gets really blurry. The quality is as good as those "big foot" pictures. :rolleyes:

EDIT: i went on photobucket and edited the pic so you can distinguish his body a little better but you cant see his rack. He was a lot smaller than the one in your pic though.
3564e01f-9ffc-4cf4-8037-70796041c671_zps00f71bdf.jpg

I never bother putting in for the draw, there's always some leftovers for the areas near my house and it's less trouble than dealing with the lotto. ;)

Less trouble? If you can navigate this forum then putting in for the draw should be no problem...

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts