No longer available

Private land - Axis / Whitetail / Hog / Rio Grande Turkey in Central TX. Our ranch is small but we have both sides of the river. Low fence, not a game ranch. Great bass & catfish fishing too. We can work something out for use of the house or bring your camper / rv, We have game processing room on site or good local Taxidermy. I am mainly interested in Western hunts for Antelope, deer and elk but let me know what is out there. I am currently planning on SE Montana hunt for 2021.

BTW - If you haven't eaten Axis yet....well, it'll spoil you!
Merry Christmas Y'all
Would you offer a pay hunt for Axis / Hog?

Ace

In my option out of respect for alpinehunters thread anything else should be a private P.M or another thread.

Are you down off the lynch road? I'm from Gillette and looking for a decent place close to home to put in for both antelope and mule deer. Are you connected to the grasslands?

I am willing to trade a Wyo mule deer or antelope hunt for a hunt of another kind. Willing to trade up to three people both ways. If you are interested let me know. Trespass fee if don't have a hunt to trade.

Update for 2020:
You will have access to around 4,000 acres of private land that is connected and thousands of acres of public land. Muleys range from small to 150-160" around the ranch. You never know, there could be bigger ones that haven't been seen. The ranch hasn't been grazed by cows for over two years. It, also, only had one deer taken off of it in the last 4 years due to no one having enough points to draw. Antelope are fun to hunt but you won't find a "trophy". They are 10-13" tall. You could hunt the archery season or rifle and muzzle loader during the rifle season. The season dates for deer are Sept 1st - Sept 30th (archery) Oct 1st - Oct 21st (rifle) and antelope is Sept 1st - Sept 30th (archery) Oct 1st - Oct 15th (rifle).
I did not draw a tag this year for anything everywhere I applied so I am searching for a hunt, does Wyoming offer over the counters tags?
I don't have anything to trade.
Ace

I did not draw a tag this year for anything everywhere I applied so I am searching for a hunt, does Wyoming offer over the counters tags?
Ace
Ace
Well... that's not any fun. Wyoming does offer a general tag but I don't know how it works for non-residents. The are that I am offering is a limited draw area and a general tag wouldn't work.

If you like Bass fishing ? I'm a tournament fisherman and really like fishing Clear Lake in Northern California. I can offer you a trip for you and a few friends or family and catch really big large mouth bass. In the late fall or early spring we can expect to catch fish over 8lbs. With many fish in the 5 to 6 lb range and most trips someone will hook a 10lb + fish . We also will catch 15to 30lb catfish on the same trips if guys want to pull on them.

Recent Posts