No longer available

I have nothing to offer, but what would you charge to allow me a hunt? Went on a N.M. Elk hunt last year, was lucky enough to win it. Had over a hundred Elk around a water hole first evening. 5 bulls within a hundred yards with biggest 5x6. Safety off, finger on the trigger and guide said, don't shot, we can do better. Not! Weather was in the high 60's and should have had snow on the ground. No Elk within a thousand yards the rest of the trip. Was my first Elk hunt and hope it's not my last. 66 years old and time is running out, although I'm in good health. Can't afford the 8500.00 the ranch I hunted charges??

I could maybe swap you out a central Texas hog hunt sometime. We hunt at night with thermal equipment. Spot and stalk. Lots of opportunities for multiple hogs. This would all be on private land that I work. 10,000 acres plus. When is the Wyoming mule deer and antelope season?

NC Shooter and Blackdirt Cowboy:

The original post was almost seven years ago so the folks that originally posted my not respond, I hope they do and everything works out, but it is doubtful.

ClearCreek

I have nothing to offer, but what would you charge to allow me a hunt? Went on a N.M. Elk hunt last year, was lucky enough to win it. Had over a hundred Elk around a water hole first evening. 5 bulls within a hundred yards with biggest 5x6. Safety off, finger on the trigger and guide said, don't shot, we can do better. Not! Weather was in the high 60's and should have had snow on the ground. No Elk within a thousand yards the rest of the trip. Was my first Elk hunt and hope it's not my last. 66 years old and time is running out, although I'm in good health. Can't afford the 8500.00 the ranch I hunted charges??

I could maybe swap you out a central Texas hog hunt sometime. We hunt at night with thermal equipment. Spot and stalk. Lots of opportunities for multiple hogs. This would all be on private land that I work. 10,000 acres plus. When is the Wyoming mule deer and antelope season?

Thanks for reaching out but I already have hog hunting covered.

Thanks for reaching out but I already have hog hunting covered.
Hi casey, i can offer sika trophy deer, roe deer trophy, wildboar, driven hunt for wild boar and sikas, maybe red stag, mufflon, chamois, marmot, racoon, fox and badger beside when we see something from them....as a gift...

casey i am mostly interessted in antelope trophy hunt but 50% will be one taxidermist workable male sage crouse, they are extrem birds...
Do you have access to hunt them too ?

if you whatsapp me, i can send you some pics...my number is 0043-664-4133525
Wbg fritz

I am willing to trade a Wyo mule deer or antelope hunt for a hunt of another kind. Willing to trade up to three people both ways. If you are interested let me know.
I could offer public land Elk, Deer or Pronghorn the drawing is over 2020, but there will left over tags going on sale soon.
Ace