No longer available

alpinehunter

I am willing to trade a Wyo mule deer or antelope hunt for a hunt of another kind. Willing to trade up to three people both ways. If you are interested let me know. Trespass fee if don't have a hunt to trade.

Update for 2020:
You will have access to around 4,000 acres of private land that is connected and thousands of acres of public land. Muleys range from small to 150-160" around the ranch. You never know, there could be bigger ones that haven't been seen. The ranch hasn't been grazed by cows for over two years. It, also, only had one deer taken off of it in the last 4 years due to no one having enough points to draw. Antelope are fun to hunt but you won't find a "trophy". They are 10-13" tall. You could hunt the archery season or rifle and muzzle loader during the rifle season. The season dates for deer are Sept 1st - Sept 30th (archery) Oct 1st - Oct 21st (rifle) and antelope is Sept 1st - Sept 30th (archery) Oct 1st - Oct 15th (rifle).

Last edited:
I/we are mainly interested in swapping for mule deer, lion, brown bear, larger sized black bear or possibly gators. Open to possible other ideas though.

Last edited:
The deadline for Deer/antelope apps is June 1st. If your interested in making a trade of some kind, let me know. The trade would take place on private land.

Last edited:
I know it's too late for this year, but we could talk about next year if your interested. I live in central Arkansas and could trade spring turkey hunts, flooded timber duck hunts, bow or rifle whitetail hunts for nice quality bucks. Deer and turkeys are private land in the southern Ozarks. Ducks are private land in the east Arkansas portion of the Mississippi River delta. All high quality hunts that usually have fairly hefty price tags if booked through a guide. I'm not a guide, this is my own either leased or owned property for mine and my family's recreation. I've got a nice camp centrally located that you could use. PM me if interested in talking more. I used to have in-law connections in Montana for mulies and pronghorns, but folks have gotten old or moved and I've become disconnected.

would like to trade out trophy striper fishing in tenn.//stay at my home and bring a guest// most fish are 20-45 lbs// I will send pics// have and will always fish tenn for big stripers// best fishing is in april and may// when I have guest I fish out of a 258 dvl Carolina skiff// let me know and I send the pic// I have been trophy striper fishing for 30 years// jim long retired air force//

Hi jamer300,

Got lots of hogs, turkey and wild goats plus some super catfishing.Please reply if interested. I am located in historical town of Gonzales, Texas. I have backwoods camp on the banks of the Guadalupe river.

thanks
Clyde
please call if interested - I'm better on the phone than the computer
830 857 4591

Jim,
Thank you for the fishing offer. The fishing sounds great but at this time I am not interested. I am interested in hunting trades.

Have a great day,
Casey

Jim,
Thank you for the fishing offer. The fishing sounds great but at this time I am not interested. I am interested in hunting trades.

Have a great day,
Casey
how bout deep woods whitetail in northern wisconsin over bait, pick your weapon or a bear hunt if you happen to have a zone d tag?