• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wyatt's Ultramag size detachable magazine

Just wanted to check if these work with BAT rptr actions? I believe they do but just want to double check. Thanks!

Harry,

Just took a quick glance and they were about $320 with trigger guard. They mentioned nothing about them being on clearance price. How cheap have you seen them for ?

A couple of questions

1. Do you know the OA length of the mag internally ?

2. If I already have the wyatt centre feed ultra mag window installed, do you think there would be much gunsmithing to fit the Detach mag design with trigger guard?

I wonder if the mag would hit the ground and mess with your prone postion much being that it hangs fairly low ? I think it may well if you are using a 6-9 inch Harris ? Anyone know ?

DUH

Midway had 7 on clearance for $156 or so when I posted this link, all gone now.

The magazine hangs pretty low but I don't think you would have a problem prone unless you like to use a long bag like a Bud's. There may be a 5-round magazine available but I haven't seen it yet.

There is a bit of inletting and fitting required, no idea if they will work with other than Remmy LA style actions.

Glen Seekins makes a hell-for-stout detachable magazine and JW Precision is now selling the V-Bull mag system as well.

Harry

I posted,but some how it's not hear.

They lowered them to $136.35 so I bough 2 and I hope they are
good.

My post stated that they had 6 left after I orderded mine.

I intend to shorten one to about 5 or 6 rounds (Just below the mag release)
and leave the other alone.

Thanks again for the notice

J E CUSTOM

Harry

Thanks for the reply! I was asking that question for a buddy of mine. I know that BAT's are compatible with remmy stuff so was wondering if the wyatts set up would work with a BAT rptr action?

I'll try asking in the gunsmithing column.

Thanks Again,

Dave

You might ask BAT directly, I'm sure they have a good idea. If it follows the Remington footprint I can't see why not.

Harry,

Thanks again after reading your post I had to laugh and say to myself "why didnt I think of that". I will do just that!!!

Aloha,

Dave

Got a reply from BAT so thought id post it here as well.......

Dave

It is compatible – however if it is one of their extended ones the action will need opened up where the box goes into the action.

Regards,

Bruce Thom

Good Shooting,

Dave

Recent Posts